Job title: General Committee (Voluntary)
Accountable to: Club Committee
Responsible for: Positively supporting and assisting the “Officers of the Club”
Additional requirements: CRB Check through TMBSC
Skills required: Highly motivated, friendly, approachable, act with tact and diplomacy.
1. To actively assist any 'Officer of the Club' who requires support in fulfilling their tasks.
2. From time to time you may be required:
To attend meetings of Associations that the Club is a member of.
To represent the Club’s views at any such meetings.
To report back to the Club of the proceedings at meetings attended.
To vote at meetings in accordance with the Club’s policy.
3. To attend a minimum of 50% of committee meetings per year.
4. Attend at least one Personal Development Review every year with either, the Chairman, Vice chairman, Secretary, Treasurer or Head Coach.
5. To ensure that the Club achieves and maintains the standards required for Swim21 accreditation.
6. To follow and promote the ASA Code of Ethics.
7. To follow and promote the Clubs Code of Conduct.
8. To follow and promote the ASA Child Protection policy.
Time Commitment: Minimum 1 hour per week + attendance at meetings.