THIS IS NOT A COMMITTEE POSITION
Job title: Club Helper (Voluntary)
Accountable to: Club Committee.
Responsible for: Various club duties
Additional requirements: CRB Check through TMBSC
Skills Required: Motivated, friendly, approachable, act with tact and diplomacy.
1. To help and assist in any aspect of the club deemed necessary by the committee.
2. These specific tasks are listed below. (For Example)
a. Collect entrance fees from members on Club Nights, record attendance and hand over money to the Treasurer at the end of the night.
b. Run the Club Desk / Shop and be responsible for the ordering and selling of Club Kit.
c. Assist the Competition Secretary on Poolside during the Gala Nights
3. Attend at least one Personal Development Review every year with either, the Chairman, Vice chairman, Secretary, Treasurer or Head Coach.
4. To ensure that the Club achieves and maintains the standards required for Swim21 accreditation.
5. To follow and promote the ASA Code of Ethics.
6. To follow and promote the Clubs Code of Conduct.
7. To follow and promote the ASA Child Protection policy.
8. Time Commitment: This is variable to each specific job.